What is the scarcest of all things? : Time
If you look back at your life and think why you have not accomplished your dreams, Here’s why:
1. Greedy Activity
2. Dedication to useless tasks
5. Worrying What other people think you
6. Self imposed servitude to thankless people
7. Pursuing other peoples money (making someone else rich)
8. Going after NO FIXED goal. Pick one thing even if it’s the wrong thing.
STOP Being so Liberal with your time
• How many people do we divide up their life
• Be stingy with your time. If you are reading bad book or watching a bad movie, just stop and move on.
The hardest thing to learn is how to live:
• “The mind When Distracted absorbs nothing deeply”: DO NOT HAVE A PREOCCUPIED MIND
• Learning how to live takes a whole life
Go after your big picture goals
• The Amygdala is the strongest part of your brain which controls your fear memories.
• Most people put off things they know they should do because they assume they will always be there.
• Live in the now. Not for retirement
• Remember our mortality at all times.
Do you spend your life in organizing your life?
• Putting things off is the biggest waste of life.
• The greatest obstacle of living is expectancy (of the future)
• Do not put off for tomorrow what you can do today.
• Live immediately and go towards your goals.
It is tragic to work towards goal that you think will make you happy.
Become Friends with the Eminent Dead
• Read the books of the great leaders of our time
Think about what you did yesterday. How much of it was pointless?
Pick Your End Game Goal and work towards it.
Big Pictures Ideas:
1. We waste our lives in 8 different ways
2. Life is short and we don’t invest our time