Our next guest is the Founder of The League of Creative Introverts, an online community for those who struggle with self-promotion and confidence.
Cat welcome to Unleash Your Inner Genius!
Question/Topics We Will Cover:
- Tell us about the work that you do and who you help :)
- What’s the story behind The League of Creative Introverts?
- What does it meant to be an introvert in trying to make it in today’s super connected world?
- What are the most common excuses people use to stop working towards their goals?
- What are some of the methods/tactics/habits you teach others to cultivate the courage they need to go and promote themselves?
- For those who are introverts, how do we put ourselves in a position to succeed?
Rapid Fire Questions:
What is the #1 habit you contribute most to your success?
- Waking Up Early
What is the #1 book you’ve recommended to others and why?
What is your favorite online tool or app?
What podcasts do you tune into regularly?
Before you take off, can you let us know where the best place is to connect with you?
Cat is Giving Away A Free Bootcamp For Creatives To All UYIG Listeners!
Other Books Mentioned During The Show