Our next guest is Ron Tsang. He’s a presentation skill expert and author of the Amazon Canada #1 best-seller “From Presentation to Standing Ovation“.
Unlike most public speaking coaches, Ron is a former stock analyst who has been pitched to by thousands of CEOs and CFOs. Ron was responsible for evaluating these presentations, so he has a unique perspective on how to communicate at the highest levels.
Ron welcome to the Unleash Your Inner Genius Podcast!
Question/Topics We Will Cover:
- Tell us about the work you do and how you became interested in public speaking?
- What is your definition of effective communication?
- For this next question, we’re going to assume that the person listening is not terrified of public speaking. For those of us who want to improve their ability to communicate to others, where do we begin?
- What techniques or rituals do you recommend for getting in “the zone” before public speaking?
- How do we develop a natural speaking personality and use it to win over hearts and minds of our audience?
- Why is storytelling important and how can we use it to improve our presentations?
- What’s the number one thing you consistently recommend to your clients in order to improve their public speaking and communication?
- Any additional habits or suggestions for communicating with power and influence?
Rapid Fire Questions:
What is the #1 habit you contribute most to your success?
- Learn new information and apply it!
Do you have a morning routine or a ritual to prime yourself for the day?
- 5 Minute Journal Gratitude
- Productivity Planner
What is the #1 book you’ve recommended to others and why?
What is your favorite online tool or app?
- An egg timer in the shape of a pig!
What podcasts do you tune into regularly?
Where’s the best place is to connect with you?
Click On The Cover To Get The Book!
If you have already bought the book, get your freebies here – http://rhtsang.com/book/
Other Links Mentioned In This Show:
- National Speakers Association – http://www.nsaspeaker.org/