Our next guest is the founder of Willpowered.co, is a published author and a good friend.
He teaches people how to improve their willpower and self discipline so that they can achieve any goal. His recently released book the Will of Heroes is getting stellar reviews on Amazon and was funded through a very kickstarter campaign.
His work stands out in the noise of performance psychology writers and he is an expert in the science of willpower.
Colin Robertson, welcome to the Show!
- Q: What are the most common reasons someone would want to understand willpower and how to improve it? What has improving your willpower allowed you to do in your career?
- Q: What caused you to be so interested in the science of willpower? And what’s the story behind willpowered.co?
- Q: What are some of the most common misconceptions about willpower?
- Q: Most people dream about achieving their goals in business, health, love or happiness and yet so many of us fail to follow though. It’s March as of this recording and most people have fallen off their new year’s resolutions. How do we use the science of willpower to stick with and achieve our goals?
- Q: Let’s talk about your recently released book the Will of Heroes. What’s it about and how can someone benefit from reading your book?
- Q: Most people including myself have dreamed about writing a book and few of us actually do it. What skills, habits and routines did you need to develop in to write the Will of Heroes?
- Q: What did you learn about yourself going through the process of writing the book?
- Q: Let’s talk about your habits and personal productivity. What are the productivity habits you personally swear by?
- Q: What does your daily routine look like?
- Q: Who were your mentors (either in person or virtual) and how did they help you streamline your growth as an entrepreneur and writer?
- Q: What are you most excited about right now?
Rapid Fire Questions:
What is the #1 habit you contribute most to your success? Typing 1,000 words per day
What is your favorite online tool or app? SumoMe
What podcasts do you tune into regularly? Audible and Joe Rogan
Before you take off, can you let us know where the best place is to connect with you? www.Willpowered.Co